Scotland Correspondent Issue 1
THE magazine for lovers of all things Scottish. Great stories and pictures covering history, heritage, lifestyle, travel and much more.
In this FREE issue of Scotland Correspondent magazine:
- Exclusive interview with author Helen Fields about her new book Perfect Remains and the creation of Scotland’s new model crimefighter.
- Find out how celebrated singer Eddi Reader went from performing in a 3ft cupboard to international stardom.
- The beauty of Scotland’s winter mountains explored by photographer Gerry McCann
- Celebrating Rabbie Burns and the global legacy of the ploughman poet
- Turning 2017 into the Year of History, Heritage and Archaeology
- Revealed – the face of Robert The Bruce almost 800 years after he died
- Plus, many more great stories and spectacular images about Scotland for Scots and friends of Scotland everywhere.
Download the current issue of Scotland Correspondent magazine now. It’s FREE.