Scotland Correspondent Issue 10 – October 2017
THE magazine for lovers of all things Scottish. Great stories and pictures covering history, heritage, lifestyle, travel and much more.
Inside this FREE issue of Scotland Correspondent magazine:
- Celebrating Halloween with tales of the supernatural.
- New Hampshire Scots remember their heritage
- Six of the best haunted hotels to holiday with a ghost
- Drive to turn Aberdeenshire into a global golfing destination
- Reawakening old spirits and bringing distilleries back to life
- Scotland – the perfect party place for Stags and Hens
And much, much more.