The magazine for lovers of all things Scottish. Great Stories and pictures covering history, heritage, lifestyle, travel and much more.
Inside this FREE issue of Scotland Correspondent magazine:
- New discovery of Roman links to Aberdeenshire
- Rebirth of a Borders spirit
- Machrihanish Dunes, the world’s greenest golf course
- Remembering Gerry McCann
- Celebrating the first Scots in New Zealand
- The romantic ruins of Beauly Priory
- Artist Jenna Ferguson ahead of the curve
- History for sale with Knockhall Castle
- Whisky and cheese the perfect combo
- Tobias Smollett, father of the modern novel
And much more.