Scotland Correspondent Issue 15 – March 2018
THE magazine for lovers of all things Scottish. Great stories and pictures covering history, heritage, lifestyle, travel and much more.
The magazine for lovers of all things Scottish. Great Stories and pictures covering history, heritage, lifestyle, travel and much more.
Inside this FREE issue of Scotland Correspondent magazine:
- New discovery of Roman links to Aberdeenshire
- Rebirth of a Borders spirit
- Machrihanish Dunes, the world’s greenest golf course
- Remembering Gerry McCann
- Celebrating the first Scots in New Zealand
- The romantic ruins of Beauly Priory
- Artist Jenna Ferguson ahead of the curve
- History for sale with Knockhall Castle
- Whisky and cheese the perfect combo
- Tobias Smollett, father of the modern novel
And much more.