The magazine for lovers of all things Scottish. Great Stories and pictures covering history, heritage, lifestyle, travel and much more.
Inside this FREE issue of Scotland Correspondent magazine:
- On the trail of the true magic of Merlin
- Biltong, the African dish getting a tartan twist
- Carnoustie Golf Hotel’s drive for luxury in time for The Open
- The paranormal mystery of Overtoun Castle
- Tales of the Gaels – Bonnie Prince Charlie’s double
- Getting clued up with the latest Sherlock Holmes fashion
- Attracting American millennials to Scotland
- Get read to for adventure on Arran
- Mapping out past and future Scottish-Polish links
- Jam and gin creating a cocktail for success
- Revealing the secrets of the Royal wardrobe
- What’s on in Scotland and beyond this April
And much more.