Scotland Correspondent Issue 16 – April 2018
THE magazine for lovers of all things Scottish. Great stories and pictures covering history, heritage, lifestyle, travel and much more.
The magazine for lovers of all things Scottish. Great Stories and pictures covering history, heritage, lifestyle, travel and much more.
Inside this FREE issue of Scotland Correspondent magazine:
- On the trail of the true magic of Merlin
- Biltong, the African dish getting a tartan twist
- Carnoustie Golf Hotel’s drive for luxury in time for The Open
- The paranormal mystery of Overtoun Castle
- Tales of the Gaels – Bonnie Prince Charlie’s double
- Getting clued up with the latest Sherlock Holmes fashion
- Attracting American millennials to Scotland
- Get read to for adventure on Arran
- Mapping out past and future Scottish-Polish links
- Jam and gin creating a cocktail for success
- Revealing the secrets of the Royal wardrobe
- What’s on in Scotland and beyond this April
And much more.