The magazine for lovers of all things Scottish. Great Stories and pictures covering history, heritage, lifestyle, travel and much more.
Inside this FREE issue of Scotland Correspondent magazine:
- TV antiques expert Roo Irvine joins Scotland Correspondent with her new monthly column
- We celebrate the early Scottish settlers to Australia at the fantastic Bonnie Wingham festival.
- Music duo Aitken & Campbell on the inspiration behind their fantastic new album.
- Take a walk on the wilderness side with a brief guide to camping in Scotland
- The heroes of WWI being honoured by Glasgow University
- New study into the mind of Robert Burns reaches startling conclusions
- Probing the supernatural at the upcoming Scottish UFO & Paranormal Conference
- Getting ready to mix it up at Speyside Distilled.
- nside one of Scotland’s top boutique hotels
- Protecting Scotland’s wildlife and natural environment
- New research sheds spotlight on shameful period of history
- Live like royalty at glamorous Glamis
- Escape to Scotland for a holiday adventure with a difference
And much, much more…