Scotland Correspondent Issue 19 – July 2018
THE magazine for lovers of all things Scottish. Great stories and pictures covering history, heritage, lifestyle, travel, people and much more.
The magazine for lovers of all things Scottish. Great Stories and pictures covering history, heritage, lifestyle, travel and much more.
Inside this FREE issue of Scotland Correspondent magazine:
- TV antiques expert Roo Irvine joins Scotland Correspondent with her new monthly column
- We celebrate the early Scottish settlers to Australia at the fantastic Bonnie Wingham festival.
- Music duo Aitken & Campbell on the inspiration behind their fantastic new album.
- Take a walk on the wilderness side with a brief guide to camping in Scotland
- The heroes of WWI being honoured by Glasgow University
- New study into the mind of Robert Burns reaches startling conclusions
- Probing the supernatural at the upcoming Scottish UFO & Paranormal Conference
- Getting ready to mix it up at Speyside Distilled.
- nside one of Scotland’s top boutique hotels
- Protecting Scotland’s wildlife and natural environment
- New research sheds spotlight on shameful period of history
- Live like royalty at glamorous Glamis
- Escape to Scotland for a holiday adventure with a difference
And much, much more…