The magazine for lovers of all things Scottish. Great Stories and pictures covering history, heritage, lifestyle, travel and much more.
Inside this FREE issue of Scotland Correspondent magazine:
- Million pound makeover for flagship hostels
- Celebrating Scottish heritage in Ontario
- Replaying Waterloo
- Antique hunting with Roo Irvine
- Drive for golfing perfection at Trump Aberdeen
- The rise of the hunky Highlander
- Could Deeside hold the secret to the water of life?
- 10 top things to see and do in Scotland
- The pioneering scientists revolutionising chocolate
- A giant leap for space tourism
- Foiling the forgers
- An unsolved death with links to the supernatural
- What’s on this month in Scotland and abroad
And much, much more…