Scotland Correspondent Issue 20 – August 2018
THE magazine for lovers of all things Scottish. Great stories and pictures covering history, heritage, lifestyle, travel and much more.
The magazine for lovers of all things Scottish. Great Stories and pictures covering history, heritage, lifestyle, travel and much more.
Inside this FREE issue of Scotland Correspondent magazine:
- Million pound makeover for flagship hostels
- Celebrating Scottish heritage in Ontario
- Replaying Waterloo
- Antique hunting with Roo Irvine
- Drive for golfing perfection at Trump Aberdeen
- The rise of the hunky Highlander
- Could Deeside hold the secret to the water of life?
- 10 top things to see and do in Scotland
- The pioneering scientists revolutionising chocolate
- A giant leap for space tourism
- Foiling the forgers
- An unsolved death with links to the supernatural
- What’s on this month in Scotland and abroad
And much, much more…