The magazine for lovers of all things Scottish. Great stories and pictures covering history, heritage, lifestyle, travel and much more.
Inside this FREE issue of Scotland Correspondent magazine:
- Celebrating the life of Frederick Douglas
- Scottish seas are a hotspot for wildlife Inside Edinburgh’s Royal Scots Club
- Swedish twist to and old Scots’ dish
- On the trail of ghosts
- Roo Irvine on turning back time
- Re-wilding Scotland
- Rare 50-year-old whisky goes public
- Glasgow honours first African-American doctor.
- Exhibition of life as a PoW.
- Clan Mackinnon castle saved
- Debut album for top group
And much, much more…