The magazine for lovers of all things Scottish. Great stories and pictures covering history, heritage, lifestyle, travel and much more.
Inside this FREE issue of Scotland Correspondent magazine:
- Winter activities to warm the heart
- Antique hunting with Roo Irvine
- Fine dining for charity in the granite city
- Making Scotland’s first Christmas romantic comedy
- Chance to stay in an ancient Clan Gordon castle
- Glasgow’s fame as birthplace of the comic book
- Exciting year ahead for history lovers
- Boom time for world’s first liquid deli
- Movie screening pays homage to the King of Scots
- Supernatural Scotland – can walls talk?
And much, much more…